Sunday 8 May 2016

Kupang 2015


I made a trip to Kupang to see my dearest friend; Ng Swan Ti while she was conducting a workshop with Sekolah Musa. at first I planned to stay for a week but then the magic of this little coastal town struck me right in the heart. I made new friends, brothers, sisters and stories. I also met a wonderful couple Neina & Ully - who left their beloved Paris Van Java and started a new chapter of their life at this heated-dusty-rocky town. Im gonna miss the mans brew ... 

Long story short; for nearly two months I stayed at OCD Beach Cafe; owned by a wonderful "no nonsense man" Ody Mesakh. I learn a lot from the man; about life to electricity hehe. at OCD i spent time with amazing creatures, and I have a space big enough in my heart for them: Ma Connie, Ma Epi, Bapa Dae, Opa, Ma Ida, Gusty, Tamara, Martha, Ien, Om Peu, Des. Yanto, Yongki, Ape, Destro, Eddy, Fis, Dio, Ite, Duta, Yuan, Matis, Liko, Adit, Randy, Ketut, Vera, Frengki, Gusto, DW, Un, Egen, Rido, Eci, Rosna, and folks from FKM Undana, folks from EPH... and many more apology for i may have missed one, im an old man ;) 
so at last, this album dedicated to all the wonderful human being that I encountered along the time. thankyou for letting me spent a moment in your life.



Love, Light & Respect
Karolus Naga






















No comments:

Post a Comment